Thinking about early education during the epidemic.
During the epidemic, early childhood education institutions across the country were also greatly affected. All parts of the country have delayed the opening of childcare and early education centers, and issued guidelines for childcare spaces during the epidemic. Avoid further spread. The epidemic has made us re-examine the childcare space. After the epidemic, we are all ready to avoid the harm of infectious diseases to children. Here are some cases and share some thoughts on how to control pollution sources, cut off infection channels, and isolate patients in several key points in the design of early education and nursery education space.
01 Control of pollution sources
Change shoes at the entrance to prevent external sources of pollution. One in and one out, avoid crossing. The reception area is physically separated from the interior.
02 Control the infection route
Indoors, transmission is through
A: Air (air conditioning part)
B: Contact surface (including walls, toys, clothing, etc.)
C: Water and food
A: Air (air conditioning part)
(1) Natural ventilation is preferred to ensure normal operation of exhaust fans and maintain indoor air circulation. If natural ventilation cannot be used, mechanical ventilation must be used.
(2) Mechanical ventilation (centralized air conditioning ventilation system)
1. Strengthen the maintenance of the centralized air conditioning and ventilation system to ensure that all ventilation equipment maintains normal operation, and regularly operate open cooling towers, filters, filters, purifiers, vents, air handling units, surface coolers, and heating (wet) Clean, disinfect or replace equipment and components such as the condenser and condensate pan.
2. Adopt fresh air operation mode and close the return air duct.
3. If it is not possible to run with fresh air, there should be an air purification and disinfection device, especially the air-conditioning ventilation system fan room and the return air outlet can be disinfected with ultraviolet lamps and other disinfection methods, and ensure effective operation.
4. The centralized air-conditioning and ventilation system should be kept running every day before and 30-60 minutes after get off work.
5. All exhaust air must be directly exhausted to the outdoors.
B: Contact surface disinfection: do a good job in environmental and object hygiene, cleaning and disinfection
(1) Increase the intensity and frequency of daily inspections, cleaning and disinfection, no dead ends design to ensure easy cleaning, remediation of hidden parts, monitoring of rodents and rodent control. Clean up the garbage in time to keep the environment clean. Toilets should be equipped with sufficient hand sanitizer to ensure that water supply facilities such as faucets work normally.
(2) Carry out regular air and surface disinfection (multi-functional activity rooms and other public nursery places require a batch of infants to go in for disinfection once)
1. Air disinfection
Use 0.5% peroxyacetic acid or 3% hydrogen peroxide or 500mg/L chlorine dioxide for air spray disinfection at a rate of 20ml/m3
Or use an effective ultraviolet lamp to irradiate and disinfect (requires that the ultraviolet lamp in use has a radiation intensity higher than 70μW/cm2 at a vertical position of 1m, and the lifting height is 1.8～2.2m from the ground, and the distribution is uniform, with an average of not less than 1.5W per cubic meter, continuous Irradiation is not less than 30min).
Ventilation must be done in time after disinfection.
2. Surface disinfection
First of all, in the selection of interior finishing materials, anti-bacterial and anti-fouling finishing materials can be used to control the spread and breeding of bacteria to the greatest extent. All materials and items used for cleaning materials must be certified. Secondly, in the disinfection of all surfaces, a chlorine-containing disinfectant (500～1000mg/L) should be used on the surface of the object (floor, handrail, door handle, table and chair, bathroom, especially toys and other objects or locations that the human body often touches). Wipe and disinfect.
After disinfection, it must be wiped clean with clean water in time.
3. Strengthen the cleaning and sanitation of towels, pillowcases, bed sheets and other supplies for infants and young children, and replace them in time when necessary. If it is contaminated by vomit, excrement, etc., it should be cleaned and disinfected in time.
Nursery schools should have a special disinfection room, and children’s utensils and towels should be sterilized by high-temperature steam. Towels used by young children are classified according to their functions. Morning check towels, toilet towels, table towels, and backing towels are divided into different colors, requiring “one use, one disinfection”.
Implement hand hygiene, rationally design children’s washing and hand washing areas, encourage hand washing, and turn the hand washing table into an interesting space. Set up adequate hand-washing faucets (the ratio of faucet to children should be 1:20), equipped with hand sanitizer or soap for childcare staff and infants to use. The childcare staff will wash children’s hands frequently every day, and implement seven-step washing with pictures and texts. Technique. The temperature of the hot water should be controlled at 38-48°, and the water quality must be tested for bacteria.
Install hand sanitizer at the door of the classroom for disinfection at any time.
4. Regarding the cleaning of the maternal and infant room, it is necessary to ensure that the diaper changing table is cleaned and disinfected every time. The hand washing table must be cleaned at a certain frequency. There are special isolation areas for dirty clothes and diapers.
①Establish cleaning regulations (i.e. items that need to be cleaned and disinfected daily) ② Use hands-free trash cans with lids as much as possible ③ Equip containers for storing items that need to be cleaned (i.e. bitten toys)
C: Healthy drinking water and food
① Strengthen the sanitation monitoring of drinking water and food in the room.
② The ingredients need to come from an approved store
③ Eliminate canned food
⑤ Meat needs to be cooked to the specified temperature
⑥ Food refrigeration requires 4° or less
⑦ Kitchenware must be cleaned, disinfected and dried
03 Isolation and Openness
Isolation: Delineate relatively independent and well-ventilated places and set up temporary observation places in the organization for temporary isolation before transfer of unsuitable persons. The location setting and isolation requirements, and transfer methods are guided by the local CDC. In addition to the above methods, management, publicity and supervision are also very important. Increase the indoor publicity and science pages, reserve a demonstration (lecture) area, and add smart devices to record indoor air quality and other data. In addition, the nursery school should be equipped with a city-wide networked video real-time monitoring system to facilitate the timely detection of emergency safety incidents